Todays post is a long one! I’ll be answering “99 questions you’ve never been asked”
Let’s not waste any time and get straight into it.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Can’t say it’s something I think about
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Erm a big bear, I think?
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the time
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Fuck there’s too many, people who cough without covering their mouths is the first that comes to mind though..
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No but Tazmyn has a tracker on her phone and she usually tells me at the end of every day
12. Have you ever peed in the wood?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Don’t think so
16. What size is your bed?
17. What is your song of the week?
I’ve had “hands up” by Chris Brown on repeat for the past two days
18. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
19. Do you still watch cartoons?
No, never watched them
20. What’s your least favourite movie?
21. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I wouldn’t bury it
22. What do you drink with dinner?
Diet Coke usually 🤦🏻♀️
23. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet chilli sauce
24. What is your favourite food?
Pasta or roast beef dinner
25. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The best of me, like crazy, the Vow, pretty woman, dirty dancing
26. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
27. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
28. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
29. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
30. Can you change the oil on a car?
31. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
32. Ever ran out of gas?
33. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Roast beef, chilli jam, cucumber and salt and pepper. On Boxing Day it’s the best!
34. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes and or watermelon
35. What is your usual bedtime?
9pm if I had my way
36. Are you lazy?
Nowhere near as lazy as I used to be
37. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Halloween has never been my thing, dressed up as a school girl one Halloween when I was like 15 with my friends but that was sooo cringe thinking about it now
38. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
39. How many languages can you speak?
English and Italian
40. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
41. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
42. Are you stubborn?
I can be
43. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
I have no idea who they are
44. Ever watch soap operas?
45. Are you afraid of heights?
46. Do you sing in the car?
47. Do you sing in the shower?
48. Do you dance in the car?
49. Ever used a gun?
50. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
51. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I’m not a fan of musicals
52. Is Christmas stressful?
No, Christmas is magical
53. Ever eat a pierogi?
54. Favourite type of fruit pie?
55. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
The queen or a spice girl
56. Do you believe in ghosts?
57. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time
58. Take a vitamin daily?
59. Wear slippers?
60. Wear a bathrobe?
No but I love my dressing gown
61. What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas, I have too many!
62. First concert?
The spice girls, I was 7.
63. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Don’t have any of them in the UK
64. Nike or Adidas?
65. Cheetos Or Fritos?
I haven’t tried either
66. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
67. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
68. Ever take dance lessons?
Street and hip hop when I was 13/14?
69. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Yes she works in law
70. Can you curl your tongue?
71. Ever won a spelling bee?
72. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I cry a lot, both happy and sad tears.
73. Own any record albums?
74. Own a record player?
75. Regularly burn incense?
76. Ever been in love?
Yes I’m married to her
77. Who would you like to see in concert?
Carrie Underwood and Adele
78. What was the last concert you saw?
Maleek Berry in February
79. Hot tea or cold tea?
80. Tea or coffee?
Tea these days
81. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
82. Can you swim well?
No I’m really not a confident swimmer
83. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
84. Are you patient?
Not at all
85. DJ or band, at a wedding?
A band would be pretty cool
86. Ever won a contest?
I have won a couple of things
87. Ever have plastic surgery?
88. Which are better black or green olives?
89. Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit
90. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room, of course.
91. Do you want to get married?
I am married
92. If married, how long have you been married?
2 months and 1 week.
93. Who was your HS crush?
Definitely didn’t fancy anyone from my high school what’s so ever lol
94. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
It’s been known lol
95. Do you have kids?
96. Do you want kids?
I’d love to have a little girl one day, but at the same time I don’t think I’d feel incomplete if it never happened if that makes sense
97. Whats your favourite colour?
Yellow these days and grey.
98. Do you miss anyone right now?
Missed my cat while I was on holiday
99. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to!