In a world where you can be anything, always choose to be kind. 🙏🏻💓🌿✨
Here are some of my favourite ideas for random acts of kindness, we could all do from time to time, which are small to us, but will mean a lot to another person.
1. Buy coffee for the person behind you in the line
2. Compliment the first 3 people you speak to today.
3. Send a positive text message to 5 different people right now
4. Post an inspirational quote on social media
5. Donate old towels and blankets to an animal shelter
6. Say hi to the person next to you in the elevator
7. Let someone go infront of you who only has a few items
8. Smile at five strangers today
9. Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves more recognition.
10. Practice self-kindness and spend 30 minutes doing something you love today.
11. Offer to babysit for free to any parents you know in need of a night out
12. Write a positive comment on your favorite blog, website, or a friend’s social media account.
13. While you’re out, compliment a parent on how well-behaved their child is.
14. Put 50 paper hearts in a box. On each cutout write something that is special about your partner or a friend. Give them the box and tell them to pull out a heart anytime they need a pick-me-up.
15. Write your partner a list of things you love about them.
16. Donate to your local food bank
17. Run an errand for a family member who is busy.
18. Put your phone away while in the company of others.
19. Volunteer at a homeless shelter
20. Hold the door open for someone
21. Give someone a lottery ticket
22. Call your parents to tell them you love them
23. Let your partner watch their favourite show even if you hate it
24. Make someone a playlist
25. Give someone a book you think they’d like
26. Wash someone’s car
27. Give someone a hug
28. Teach someone a recipe
29. Leave a larger tip than normal
30. Send dessert to another table
31. Give up your seat on the bus
32. Leave change in a vending machine
33. Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
34. Do the dishes even if it’s not your turn
35. Give blood
36. Donate your hair when you get a haircut
Do you have any other suggestions for random acts of kindness? 💛